Sunday 25 November 2007

I've finally used my Bind It All!! Not done anything exciting with it-just a little notebook to practice, its going to be part of a gift set for a friend for Christmas


My card for the DCM challenge this week-yes its another adoption day card for a little boy called Jack, the first got lost int he post on the way to the customer and I have no teddy stickers left so had to stamp one instead. Can you guess the name of the song it was based on?

I bought a couple of the new Cuttlekids dies yesterday-are they really meant for kids though? The penguin is sooo fiddly, you have to cut loads of bits out(but yes I have persevered and made a few (pictures later when I've been tp the gym)

I got the zebra too-not tried him yet, and some rather lovely Making memories black and white chipboard butttons too.

Off to the gym, back later with some more pictures (if there is daylight left!)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

There's some really lovely cards on here. What a shame your first "Jack" card got lost. It was so beautiful. It might turn up yet. Is is Jumping Jack Flash? LOL x

Andrea, said...

Great card, cute teddy image

Sheila said...

Aww that is soooo sweet.

The only song I know apart from Jumping Jack Flash is My Name's Jack.........bet I'm wrong....I usually am...lol!!!

My Paper World said...

very cute projects! Love the paper you used on the notebook!

Hazel said...

Cute card (sorry, can't think of the song). Nice notebook (must get a BIA)