Thursday 6 March 2008

I've been thoroughly spoilt today- flowers from my sister, a yummy chocolate cake and an early birthday pressie from my best friend Karen, lots and lots of craft stuff!!! Including the perfect piece of vellum to finish this card for the Poetic Artistry challenge

I've also finished an acceptance card for a friends wedding-she is very non frilly non romantic, non traditional so I hope she likes this! It also fits with Sue's stamping challenge on Carolyn's forum

and to top the day off-about 9 months ago I entered a competition to win one of 1000 lindt bunnies, (we have a thing about rabbits in this house) and I won one! He arrived today, he's a Villeroy and Boch china figurine about 2 inches tall













1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great cards and a beautiful bunny! Thanks for playing! :)