Sunday 30 November 2008

Finally-some christmas cards!

I've decided my problem with christmas cards is the paper... I buy packs and packs of patterned paper every christmas-then find them so highly patterned I can't work out how best to use them.

So my personal challenge this year is to make 5 cards from each pack-even if I don't like the papers!

This was with an old Dovecraft pack- using the Papertake template this week





and this one uses paper from a Papermania pack I got last year then hated

Not the most original layout in the world-but the Santa is so lovely he deserves to take centre stage. It also fits the ABC theme this week of Snow.

Only another 32 left to go.

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

melody said...

awesome card chickie ~ totally wuv'n those santa stamps..yummy!

Mrs Mayne said...

These are fab - thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Ali Watson said...

Fab cards, thanks for joining in ABC challenge.

Hazel said...

Great cards, Nick (and you know I luv that Santa) - I know what you mean about the packs of appers (I'm still trying to use up last year's Papermania in between using others)