Thursday, 18 December 2008

2 sketches 4u challenge

Went to craft central with mil on sunday-not realising they would be closing soon ;-( I do feel for all the poor staff-they were always so lovely in our branch.

We came away with some bargains-managed to treat MIL for once by suggesting I bought everything together to get us a better discount rate-then refusing to let her pay me back heheheh

I got 2 lovely DCWV pads in their Nana's nursery range. I have baby cards to make for all the girls in my NCT group soon (2 of them are already over their due dates so I really should get a move on!) I also wanted to make some thank you and announcement cards ready for our immenient arrival
But the papers are so versatile-I've already done a CJ layout and 5 thank you cards-none of which particularly scream baby at you.
Thanks to having my sewing machine back on my desk where I can reach it-and with the help of a lovely sketch from 2sketches4u this week I managed to get the cards done very quickly





Off to check my birthday card stocks for January. Thanks for stopping by


7 comments:

Sonia Kertznus said...

AWWW! All of them are just gorgeous... I have that stack and I better get it out and start using those pretty papers...great takes on the challenge... HUGS...SK :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow these are all stunning! Great work:)
Laura

Dan said...

These are stunning! I love how you were able to make non baby cards with that pad! Great job on the sketch too!

Heidi Van Laar said...

The above comment left by Dan was actually me...sorry I forgot and was still signed in as my DH! 0-:
-Heidi

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love those chocolate box ribbons.

rae said...

Fabulous cards and great use of Laura's 2s4y sketch!!

tina said...

So cute! Pretty colors!