Thursday 6 August 2009

DCM challenge


The challenge on DCM this week (well technically last week) was Bejewelled Blitz-I now have Lythan to thank for a fast growing addiction to this game!




I know I'm tempting fate but Claudie has started sleeping better in the evenings so I may finally get some card making time back!

I have managed a bit of hand sewing-its easier to do in the living room when she's playing

A noughts and crosses set for my niece's 7th birthday-I made a linen bag to store it in too but was up against a deadline and didn't get to photograph it


and a hat for CJ from a sewing mag pattern-it did annoy me they only gave this one size for it-after all you had to enlarge the pattern by 115% to begin with, how hard would it have been to work out how much more you needed to enlarge it for bigger sizes?

Still she likes it and its the only hat she doesn't immediately try to pull of her head
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

SueH said...

What lovely card Nick, the colour is so rich and intense, it’s fab.

Love all the stitching too and that beautiful photo of Claudie in her lovely new hat.
Thanks for ‘daring’ to join us this week.

Sue

Lythan said...

I'm so sorry about the BB! I love your sewing and that card is lovely - http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/2009/08/dcm-challenge.html

Lythan said...

oops I meant to write thanks for adding sparkle with the Daring Cardmakers :)