Thursday 10 December 2009

To Russia with Love



I used the 2sketches4you templates last night to make these cards, what did we do before sketches for inspiration? This is using the bonus sketch

This one is going to a little girl in Russia- I met her mum on our ante natal group but they now work in Moscow, I miss them and wish they were closer



All the christmas cards are made now so I just have a few birthday cards left to make-including my Mum's birthday on christmas day

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such pretty cards! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

such lovely cards!! good for you for having all your Christmas cards made!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks so much for playing with 2S4Y this week! Your designs are great and I really like the brown monochromatic card!

Lea L. said...

Very cute!! love that sweet girly paper! Great job with Kazan's Sketch 41!

♥Lea

Unknown said...

both cards are lovely - the princess card will be treasured in this house by my two princess for sure!

Kathy said...

These are such lovely cards Nick. Each so different but special.

Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas