Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snowed in

Luckily we had some warning this time so I left work early and got home just before the snow started-a friend I work with wasn't so lucky and managed to get as far as her son's home by 11 last night!
We have about 9 inches of snow and its still falling, I have a feeling we are going to be stuck in the house a few days yet-its going to be a struggle to find things to keep Claudie occupied.

Talking of Claudie-this is her 1st birthday card-yes I just kept going till there was no room left on the card-if you can't go OTT with pink and girly on your daughter's first birthday then when can you? hehehe

I used the template from Cute card thursday although I stretched it to fit my card, and it also fitsd A spoonful of sugar's challenge to use hearts on a card.

I think this afternoons naptime will be used to finally learn how to use the buttonhole setting on the sewing machine so I can finish off a dressing gown and denim pinafore dress for madam-wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Annie said...

so pretty! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x