Thursday 23 December 2010

Cards at last!

I finally seem to have got some enthusiasm back for cardmaking-it feels like its been months since I made a card, but I've had alot of sewing to do for christmas and needed a break from it for a while


Its my mum's birthday on christmas day-and as usual I've left it to the last minute! Kathy's sketch to the rescue!


and one simple one for Claudie to give to Nanny

I did make family christmas cards this year too but the photos were far from great so you'll just have to take my word for it!!

I'm hoping now we have a lovely newly decorated study to work in I will feel like cardmaking more often now-and I do have quite a few birthdays next month-I'd better get cracking


3 comments:

Lynda said...

Two great cards and I really love the one you've created using the sketch. Thanks for joining in with Kathy's Sketch this month and hope you're having a wonderful Christmas.

Lynda xxx

Jackie said...

Hi Hunnybun, long time no 'speak' I love your cards so trhank you for joining in with Kathy's Sketch challenge.
I've just been having a nosy at your sewing blog. I can't believe how big CJ is, she is beautiful. Is she three this month?

Lots of love, Jackie xx

PS Happy new year to you all.

Kathy said...

Nick, it's wonderful to see you cardmaking again - I do love to see what you're making so I hope the mojo sticks around!
Thank you for using
Sketch File to make this lovely card/
Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2011