Wednesday 10 October 2007

Atchooo!

I officially have the sniffles, and have been told to stay away from work so I don't spread the germs (bit late I caught it from my sis Helen who I work with)

So in between sneezing I've been catching up on some challenges

Two for Sue's challenge over on Bex's forum






I much prefer the second one, and I've just realised they also qualify for the old and new challenge, the first one is old DCWV paper from last year, the reindeer one is new Papermania paper


I've also made my first ever Halloween card for my niece and nephew

The ghost is a Dingbat (picture font) downloaded free from the web-they are so handy you can find them in almost any subject

Despite feeling bleurgh its nice to be crafting again. I've not done much for the last month or so , been on drugs for our third (sadly unsuccessful) IVF attempt and they knock me for six, so I've been in bed by 8.30 every night
I'm taking 2 days holiday next week, one to clean the new kitchen and put stuff away, and one to craft.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Lovely cards. Sorry to hear about your IVF - two weeks off sounds good though.

Janice

Jackie said...

Brilliant cards as usual.
Sorry to hear about the IVF again Mate :(