Monday 10 December 2007



Finally made a couple of christmas presents-I am very pleased to report all the cards are done

I made these organisers from chipboard coasters from Craftfairies, the holes are punched on the Bind it all, now I have got over my fear of the flippin thing!


I have another couple to make but I might fill those with smellies instead

I may have overspent a little in the Ellison sale..............




but in my defence I didn't think I'd get the whole order, and some are for Mum for christmas

and I've used a couple already, the brackets and the First steps alphabet (I love it) on this card for DCM's candy stripe challenge. The card blank, paper and stamp all came from the children in need competition I won on Leo's blog, I've wanted the bird stamp forever!!

I was sposed to be making a Baby card today-but it didn't happen-I just couldn't do it, having a down day and baby cards aren't the easiest thing for me-maybe tomorrow

Talking of tomorrow, wish me luck! I'm off to a ceramics cafe with my best mate and its one of the few crafts I've never tried. Think I'll try a mug to match my new kitchen colours, teal and red-you may see a picture somewhen, if it works!








6 comments:

Gina said...

What a fun card! ~ Love the colours :O)

Gillian said...

awwwww Nick your stripey card is the cutest! so funky and happy :)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Your organisers look fab a great gift idea

Oblibby said...

Wow - look at those dies!!!! Can I come round and play?

Love the stripy bird card, Nick

Nick said...

Lisa you are welcome anytime hun!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what fabulous things you have brought and made ,love your books and cards ,Dawnx