Thursday 6 December 2007

I have been crafting-just not cards for a change. I started a quilted christmas wall hanging a couple of years ago and decided this year I was actually going to finish it.I'll photograph it this weekend when we put the decorations up.

I think, after this batch I just need 3 more christmas cards then I'm finished for the year!
This was sposed to be for the DCM buttons and bows challenge, but as you can see I only got half way! It just doesn't work with a bow on it anywhere-and I'm actually not any good at bows so I might sit this one out ladies and wait for tomorrows challenge instead!



No gym again tonight, not been a good week for my joints, but we have walked into town and back 3 nights doing about 2 miles each time, so I hope thats helping a little. I'm determined not to put on weight over Christmas or its only more to loose again before we start another cycle of IVF.

Last card, I made it for a challenge on Carolyn's forum, it had to have real sewing on it-no fake rubber stamped stitches-its for my mother in laws birthday this weekend. Papers are from a funky new Dovecraft pack I got recently, and the scrummy flowers are from Craftfairies




Not sure how much I'll get done this weekend-I find putting up the decorations exhausting-but hubby is away Monday night so I have an evening of crafting planned , can't wait.

No comments: