Saturday 19 January 2008

Make it stash!

We went, we saw, we spent! Mum and I spent a great day at the Make it show in Farnborough, and I spent all my Christmas money so tonight I've started playing with my new stash



I would not have paid out for these stamps normally-I'll hardly ever use them but they were 5 to a bag for £1 so I had to have them cos my sister is off to a baby shower this month


I've wanted this hero arts stamp forever , I've used it for the DCM Hide and Seek challenge this week, I've not put a message in the fold down card yet-I'll wait and see who I need to send it to first


It was a great way to end what has been a very stressful fortnight, hopefully 2008 will look up from now on



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card!! :)
Vanessa.

Kathy said...

Great card Nick - that colour combo is fab

Sandy said...

Wow they are so fabulous, love it.