Sunday 4 May 2008

Kathy's blog challenge

I am so behind with challenges this week-this is the first cardmaking I've done in over a week. I love this template Kathy made though so it jumped to the front of the queue!

I have an idea for the DCM Advertising challenge this week so thats next in line.

We have been busy the last couple of days-I've been drawing designs for the garden for ages and finally we came up with the one we liked-spent ages yesterday with a spray can marking out the garden ready-its going to be a very big job!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Nick, thanks for joining in - your name's on my list!

Good luck with the garden!

Blogger said...

Easily Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.