Saturday 26 April 2008

Distressed

Not me, thats the theme for the Daring cardmakers challenge this week. I scrunched up some brown paper then flattened it out and ran a couple of ink pads over it to highlight the creases-the tag is from a WeirdFish t-shirt, my husband's favourite brand

been to work today so no crafting done-well very little, I did buy a little pad of Lilykate BG papers this morning- they are lurverly!!!! and while at work I fiddled about creating the images for some rubber stamps I want to make tomorrow, so not a totally wasted day

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning. Fabulous card. Love it.

LAZY-TROUT said...

Fabby card - love how you you did the background paper and super idea with the tag!"!!

Kath Stewart said...

Wow love the scrunched paper look

Anne said...

This is cool, great card for a guy! Love the distressing and the use of the tag :)