1. 10 years ago....
I was living at home with my parents saving up for a mortgage deposit with Si. Still in the same job. I had just passed my driving tests and drove an Astra
2.5 things on todays to-do list.....
Now these are definitely boring!
1. remember to put last weeks veg box out ready for the new delivery tomorrow-we've just started having Abel and cole veg boxes again, I do enjoy planning meals around them
2. Brush Bert (one of the houserabbits)he's moulting like crazy-unlike Ernie. In fact I may just get Si to hoover him instead. Before you report me to the RSPCA he just sits there and doesn't mind it at all.
3. Make a couple of naming cards-if my sis can work out how her friend spells Rafferty (for a girl?!?)
4. Dust the living room-mum's popping over at the weekend
5. Play with my new Ladybug and friends stamps-if they've arrived today
3. Snacks I enjoy
Cheese and crisps-no wonder I am not a size 10, or 12, or 14.........
4.Things I would do if I was a millionaire
all the usual stuff, travel, pay off families mortgage and ours lol, put the charity (The Hypermobility association) on a more secure footing
5. Places I have lived..
Unlike Ellen a very short list, Portsmouth till I was 28 then Si and I moved to Alton -(the Hampshire one-not the one near the theme park lol) just moved to our 2nd house here a year ago and after that I am never moving again!!!
See, told you it wasn't going to be interesting!
I'm sposed to tag 5 people now I guess so I pick
I have actually made some cards too! Lythan mentioned this lovely blog and I've fallen in love with this template-in fact so much so I made it twice
there are lots of lovely templates that I will use again and again-this one was nice and simple lines for a male card-really struggling with these at the moment
Thanks for looking!