Sunday 29 June 2008

One of those days!

I had the whole day to myself today..to rest up, make cards etc.

Its taken me all day to manage 2 cards! I just couldn't get inthe right mood-I even cooked beetroot rather than craft-very very strange!
Still I got there in the end-these 2 cards are for the Cute card Thursday challenge not to use patterned paper. I thought my new Ladybug and Friends stamps leant themselves to baby cards

I think the problem is I have no cards to make for July-not a single one so far that I know of. I'm not good at just making them for random recipients-I like to have the person in mind when I'm planning the card-hence the lack of mojo

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards and gorgeous images.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Nick
These are two beautiful cards. I have enjoyed browsing your blog, will be sure to visit again. Linda

Jackie said...

They are gorgeous. Those stamps are just soooooooooo cute Nice one Twinnie :)

Em said...

these are so cute nick, love the colours

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous cards, very cute :)

Bev said...

Oh these cards are just so cute - love them!!