Tuesday 21 August 2007

I've moved (hopefully)

Well wordpress was driving me nuts so I've shuffled over here. Please excuse the duplicate post from the old blog!


Finally taken the plunge-I’ve ordered a wormery! I’ve wanted one for ages and after a natter with a friend this afternoon I decided to go for it-my parents will of course think I’m mad.
We’re trying to go green as much as practically and financially possible- we need another 2 water butts and a compost bin yet. for some reason DH wouldn’t empty out mine and bring it when we moved house!
I decided to take the day off today-so got more of the jungle hacked back- the hedge was 7ft deep in places then had a coffee with a friend and then made a few cards-all in all a nice relaxing day
This is for the Daring Cardmakers mid week challenge-it had to be stripey and dotty.






Next was for the Caarvarks challenge-it had to include fibres-I normally end up making tags when I use fibres so I tried really hard to be different!






1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous cards.
Im actually getting pig sick of blogger. Especially now they have put restrictions on uploads before your expected to pay for more space!!!