Friday 31 August 2007

Roll up, Roll up!!

Bet you don't have a view like that from your craft room window! Yes folks the circus has come to town. Our garden backs on to the village green (well with a road in between us) and we get alot of events on The Butts-as the green is called. This I don't mind, it finishes by about 10 each night, its the funfair later this year I'm not looking forward to!


I'm nearly there with all the challenges at Bex's forum now


Challenge 15-all stitched up. The Christmas tree is part of an embroidery sample I made for my City and Guilds coursework about 10 years ago. I found them all when we moved house-its noce to be able to put it to some use-I think I'll make some more of these.


Its using the template from Di Hickmans blog this week


Challenge 17 was gorgeous gingham, using one of the badges I got from Monsoon- 50p for 4 of them what a bargain!



Challenge 20 was fun with felt-well it wasn't fun. This was one of those cards that was just hard work y'know? I'm still not happy with it but i think if I fiddle anymore it will just get worse!



Last one of the challenges for this month -the friday night challenge from last week (yeah ok I'm a bit behind) was to make a card with a Monogram.




Off to try the DCM's challenge and one for Carolyns forum too














4 comments:

Kathy said...

Nick, your cards are always fab and these are no exception!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the xmas one

jo said...

Great cards! Love that Christmas tree:D

Spot-On said...

love the card, esp the sketch one with the xmas tree! too cute! love the colors on it! TFS!