Tuesday 28 August 2007

Yesterdays cards

I do it every night I craft-carry on till silly o'clock then I'm too tired to blog the cards!

So here are yesterdays for the challenges at Bex's forum

First one is Challenge 18-traditional twist using my new Basic Grey christmas papers that Mum hates cos she says they are not remotely christmassy!-oh and a new Wildflowers stamp (I swear I'm addicted to Andra's stamps!)


Next up is challenge 16-turquoise and pink-I like this combination-I made a wedding card using it for the DCM challenge a while back. the stamp is another new one from Andra she very kindly sent me as a freebie-I am going to use that one alot





Finally challenge 19-slip and slide. Again more Wildflower stamps-but ones I've had for ages and not used yet-I have no idea why I just couldn't make them work before.




Now I'm off to catch up on a few more challenges-just don't think I have the energy to drag the sewing machine out tonight!

No comments: