Saturday 10 January 2009

stampchallenge

I thought I ought to start blogging stuff as I finish it rather than save it all up for one huge post and bore you to death!


The last few days I've been too uncomfortable to sit at my desk and craft so have not been in a good mood. Still only 10 days to go till the baby is due now-and then I'll really have no time to craft!!!

I did make these bibs as presents for all the couples in our NCT group who have had their little ones already (me? jealous? you bet!!)


This morning -well 6am this morning to be precise! I got round to making a birthday card for a friend at work -it fits the stampchallenge blog challenge this week which strangely was to make a card without stamping!!!

I bought the stickers in a sale from paperchase years ago-still got loads left I just never think to use them

I have a bit more cardmaking planned now- I treated myself to some nestabilities- labels 2 so have to fiddle and learn how to use them with my bigshot-then I can teach mum how to use hers with the cuttlebug dad bought her for christmas (yes my influence!)

Just hope I can get something else made before my enthusiasm runs off again

I've also finally managed to get this months Craft Stamper magazine that features a great card from Adele- dingledel on the Crafts by carolyn forum. I've been trying to get a copy for over a week

thanks for looking!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute bibs! Love your bday card, very fun with those funky stickers. Thanks for playing. :)

Jackie said...

Another lovely card, the bibs are sweet too.
I got my label nesties yesterday too...not had time to play yet.