Wednesday 14 January 2009

Thanks to some great challenges and sketches I've managed to get a few more thank you's done and used up some scraps in the process
These two were using Kathy's sketch- I love this its so simple and quick, uses up oddments and can be altered to any occasion!
I then moved onto Caardvaarks sketch and made a couple more



Then finally this one came from sketches by Tamara-the challenge was to use 3 strips of paper

distressed edges and a tag

I would have got more done but hubby brought a colleague home at 2 and needed to use my desk space so they could work (and eat my chocolate cookies!!!)
I think this afternoon I'll make a couple of birthday cards and try hard to use some different paper for a change-you must be bored silly with all this nursery range!!!
Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Kathy said...

These cards are ALL fab! Love all those papers and colours.

Thanks for having a go with my sketch Nick - glad you found it useful

Sarah said...

Such lovely cards Nick! The colours are really lovely!